Wednesday, September 09, 2009

An introduction of sorts

Slowly, I am moving forward with my plan to participate in the group Everyday Matters. I have started a sketchbook. I am working on the challenges and also sketching other subjects that interest me. 

Now I am setting up a blog to document my progress and get feedback. I want to improve my drawing skills and the EDMs group seems like a great way to do that. 

I also plan on showcasing artwork from various classes I take.

Even though this means confronting many fears, I am excited to get started!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

And I am excited for you!! Congratulations!

Adding a picture is simple! On the same page that you created this post, there is a small icon of a picture, and one of a filmstrip. To add either of those, just click the button and it will bring up a browse. Find the picture you want uploaded from your computer, upload, then when it loads, you hid "Done". Then publish as usual!

I was in your shoes not so long ago. I was nervous, but now I laugh at how silly I was. It is so supportive in the EDM group! Welcome! And I'll be watching!

donna said...

Thanks Raena. I will keep you "posted" ;-)

petescully said...

Congratulations! look forward to seeing your artwork.

donna said...

Thanks Pete! I hope it is okay to link to your blog from mine. Oh, and your work makes me swoon.