"Every artist was first an amateur" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sunday, January 03, 2010
EDM # 254--Draw Something That Represents Joy
These are some of the things that bring joy into my life. Cats, drawing and painting, new watercolor sets (artist grade totally rock!) and drawing and painting cats. Oh, and I almost forgot, the EDM list.
Your cats are wonderful, and your goals are worthy .... I can totally identify with the search for the perfect sketchbook .... I think it's an occupational hazard! nancy
10 comments:
Your cats are wonderful, and your goals are worthy .... I can totally identify with the search for the perfect sketchbook .... I think it's an occupational hazard! nancy
Yeah! Another cat-drawing-painting-edm-loving person! Happy goals for a new year!
These cat drawings have a zen-like feeling to them. Very nicely done.
Good luck with your goals and congratulations on your cat sketches, they are lovely.
Beautiful sketches of your cats - lovely simplicity.
Fantastic kitty paintings! Your goals sound great and a lot of fun!
Those kitties really are cute! And good luck with your art goals, too, picking a sketchbook can be hard!
Nancy, Thanks for your support. I am more nervous about picking one sketchbook than any other goal ;-)
Patty, Always glad to" meet" more cat people! Thanks for stopping by.
Art is for the Making, Thank you, I hadn't seen the Zen-like feeling until you pointed it out. I do believe less is more!
Martine, I appreciate your compliment, thank you.
Marancat, Thanks. I was really unsure about adding more detail to the third cat, but I am glad i stopped when I did.
Ann, Thank you. I was inspired to commit to posting once a week because of you! So thanks for the comments and for sketchbook Tuesdays.
Lynn, thanks for your kind words.
Again thanks to all, I truly appreciate the time you took to visit and comment. donna
I just love your cats.
Simple, elegant.
Benedicte, thank you for your visit and compliements. I will let you know when I create something on my iPod Touch.
Post a Comment