- I will Make Marks everyday in 2010--sketching, drawing, painting, or just practice shading or crosshatching.
- I will take Life Drawing courses at my local Community College.
- I will take watercolor lessons with a local artist.
- I will complete at least one EDM challenge a week. I will post it to my blog every Sunday.
- I will get a scanner.
- I will stop my search for the perfect sketchbook and pick one to use for Every Day Matters.
- I will do my Morning Pages everyday.
Sunday, January 03, 2010
New Year's Goals for 2010
I am trying something new this year. I am setting the following goals:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Welcome back! I just popped in this morning to see what was up! Wonderful cat sketches! Which kind of watercolors did you end up going with? Hope you have a wonderful, happy and healthy 2010!
Nice cats and a great set of goals you have there. I just wrote mine out large and have posted them above my monitor so I will see them everyday. Here's to a creative 2010
Loved reading your goals. Will follow along with you - please keep sharing your journey.
I love your black cats! :)Have fun with your new watercolors and classes!
I think I'll try to follow your goals as well! A good list! (Except for the life drawing...I'm not so fond of that....I'll pass...and yes I know it's good for you, but been there, didn't like it so much)
You really caught the positions of those cats! So natural! Great job, Donna!
raena, thanks! I was doing the holiday thing, relatives, travel and of course I picked up a lingering cold. I ended up with a Sennelier bijou box. It is so cute. And now I have another reason to get over my fear of drawing in public. I hope you have a wonderful new year too.
Sarah, thanks for the positive feedback! Printing and posting them is a great idea.
Shirley, I will certainly keep sharing. I so appreciate your interest in my progress.
Sharon, Thanks and I am trying to make more like fun and less like work.
Ellen, I could really use a "goal buddy" , that would be great. Thanks for the kind words.
Wow~~ good luck to you. the cats look very special and warm.
Post a Comment