Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Emotions Series, Part One


I am starting to work on a series based on emotions. I am sure you will be able to identify the first two easily.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be very interested to follow your progress through this series. You're off to a good start. Feeling a little sad (blue)? And angry (red)?

donna said...

phtaloblu--Yes, you are correct.

nanke's stuff said...

What an interesting and compelling project. Be sure to keep posting so we can follow along with you on your journey! nancy

Ellen Burkett said...

Yes! I'm looking forward to seeing what new things you post! This will be interesting!

Anonymous said...

It's always so much harder to do than you think, so well done. I believe you are refering to Barbara (demibrix) works with the kids at Juvenile Hall. She mentioned that they had a problem expressing their emotions and was working to help them through art.

Unknown said...

Sorry you are feeling bad! I was going to mention Barbara too. She's the only one that comes to mind. Great start, can't wait to see where you take it!

donna said...

Nancy--Thank you for your interest and comments.

Ellen--Thanks! I wasn't sure about this post, I appreciate your interest.

Phyllis--Yes!!!! I think it was Barbara. Thank you for visiting, kind words, and answering my question.

raena--Thank you, I am hoping to get back to "normal" soon.

I have some creative ideas for this series, and some new ideas for working with colored pencil. So there should be more to come. I appreciate all of your visits!!

Dan Kent said...

Very expressive and interesting project. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with! I wish you the best with your health concerns..

donna said...

Dan--thank you for your kind comments and well wishes. They are appreciated.

Bénédicte said...

beautiful and interesting to see a serie. Your colors are so vibrant,so full of textures, what's next?

donna said...

Bénédicte--Thanks for visiting and kind words. I am not sure what is next. I will post it though.

Krista Meister said...

Great idea for a series, Donna!

donna said...

Krista--Thanks! I have some good ideas. Now all I have to do is get them on paper!?!

rachel awes said...

good morning! found you through kristameister.com..love this post! hmmm...calm (blue) & passion (red)?
just lovely!