Things have been very challenging here. I had a flare, or increased activity, of my Sjogren's Syndrome. As most of you know, the East Coast had record amounts of snowfall. I made a note on the page opposite the Baltimore Oriole that says 49 inches of snow in 11 days. That is a lot of snow! I am sure this didn't help my flare. I also experienced intermittent computer problems and a cat bite.
I am thrilled to say that I am finally feeling more like myself! I really missed all of you and your amazing art. I am glad to be back. Please think happy thoughts that it stays this way.
9 comments:
Wow - rough winter in many ways, spring always brings us new life in many ways - glad you're back and stay strong!!!!
Thank you, Sandy! Yes, spring will be very welcome this year.
Welcome back, donna - I'm so glad you're feeling better! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! nancy
I am glad you are doing better. The things folks must live with!
Welcome back - I feel for you with the Sjogren's. It was thought I had it for a while a couple of years ago but it turned out to be hyperthyroidism. No one knows how horrible a truly dry mouth and throat and eyes are until they've experienced them.
glad you're feeling better.
Spring will be more welcome this year! Take care.
Welcome back!
So sorry to hear of your health struggles. Hope Spring comes early for you.
Hello Donna, well, I finally got to your blog. I am no longer on dial up. We had some people to look at the house today. They pulled in the drive, then backed out again! Our agent called and said they didn't know it was a split level, they don't like split levels. Oh well, back to square one. Guess we need to work on that curb appeal! I drew a sketch of our house and posted it with the sale info. maybe that will help. Good seeing you the other day. mary k
Post a Comment