"Every artist was first an amateur" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Saturday, July 10, 2010
EDM # 58--Draw a Hat
Well, it has certainly been awhile, too long really since my last post. Here is a sketch I did at the end of May. It is a Pittsburgh Pirates hat. Oh, those Pirates! Last year was the 17th losing season in a row. Ah, well.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I miss your dogs inksketches, but the sport hats are very nice too!
Nice sketch!!!! Psssttt... tell you something, I am heading to Pennsylvania in a coupla weeks time for an job interview ^^ It's nearer to Philly but if I do get that job, that means I am going to support the same team too =)
Hey! I have one of those hats! (I think...don't actually follow sports) Is it black and red? My sister gave it to my husband when she still lived in Philly!
Alex--Oh, a job interview, how wonderful. If you want , you can email me. I might know something about the area. Thanks for stopping by and leaving kind words.
Raena--No, it is black and gold. And it is way too hot for summer!
11 comments:
I miss your dogs inksketches, but the sport hats are very nice too!
Nice sketch!!!!
Psssttt... tell you something, I am heading to Pennsylvania in a coupla weeks time for an job interview ^^ It's nearer to Philly but if I do get that job, that means I am going to support the same team too =)
Hey! I have one of those hats! (I think...don't actually follow sports) Is it black and red? My sister gave it to my husband when she still lived in Philly!
Alex--Oh, a job interview, how wonderful. If you want , you can email me. I might know something about the area. Thanks for stopping by and leaving kind words.
Raena--No, it is black and gold. And it is way too hot for summer!
Great drawings of an OK hat, said the Detroit Tigers fan! lol nancy
Great cross-hatching, Donna! I'm not a sports girl either, but I do like an occasional Tigers game now and then. Thanks for sharing.
That's a great drawing!
Nancy, Krista, and Ann--Thank you all. I really appreciate your visits and encouraging words.
Nancy, Krista, and Ann--Thank you all. I really appreciate your visits and encouraging words.
Love it! I don't watch sports but those are some fine looking caps! :)
Thanks for visiting Pauline. I am glad you like the cap.
Post a Comment