Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday/Winter Sketches

Here are some images from my sketchbooks. First a wreath, done with Neocolor II. 

Next is a quick sketch of one of my Uggs. Well really, I call them Fuggs or Fake Uggs. I would rather spend the money on art supplies than the name brand.
 Last is another attempt at digital art on my Ipod touch. This on is done in Zen Brush. I look forward to working more on this medium.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all of my friends on EDM. I enjoy you so much, and I am very thankful for your friendship and encouragement.

11 comments:

Ellen Burkett said...

Oh boy those fuggs look warm. Great holiday sketches, Donna! Love that you're working on your ipod too! What they don't think of! I hope your holiday is fabulous!

Shirley said...

Love your wreath! It almost looks like a salt effect in watercolor.

Have a wonderful Holiday and vacation. "See" you in 2011.

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas to you too Donna, *see* you in 2011!

Anonymous said...

Sweet and simple sketches...wonderful! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Janene said...

Nice sketches, Donna. Merry Christmas to you too!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I love our great group of friends! :D

These are terrific! And I'm so with you on the buying art supplies instead of expensive clothes!

kazumiwannabe said...

I've found you at last! (thanks to you ^^) Your drawings are great, especially the Fuggs, they're very cool! I have some too, use them at home because I"m always cold...
Oh, and this drawing with zen brush is great - that's something I really wonder about, this media!
Joyeux Noël!

Anonymous said...

very nice sketches, I love your zenbrush trees,
Happy holidays!

Cathy Holtom said...

Lovely Christmas sketches.
Buon Natale from Italy!

Alex said...

10 days! Awwww... we're gonna miss your art too. Oh wait, I'll be gone for 11 days ^^ Merry Christmas to you!

donna said...

I am finally back online after more like 20 days. I would like to thank each of you for the visits, the comments and good wishes. I am glad you enjoyed the sketches and hope to post more in 2011. Thanks, donna!