Great glasses! You made me laugh. I've been doing challenges for almost 4 years and still congratulate myself for highlights, reflections, and shadows!!
Oh, by the way, I found a great home for Eddie, that stray cat I started feeding. It was hard to let him go, but for the best, and I'm hearing hilarious stories all the time about his antics!
I agree with everyone else! These are great! You did a great job on the transparency and like Raena said, with the negative spaces. Plus somehow they have a sassy personality. I'm not sure how you did that, but they have it! Very good!!!!
14 comments:
Oh fabulous!! Great colors and way to go on controlling the negative spaces! Really excellent!
PS....I'm pretty sure I'm just psychic! ;)
Great glasses! You made me laugh. I've been doing challenges for almost 4 years and still congratulate myself for highlights, reflections, and shadows!!
This is a wonderful drawing! And pretty cool sunglasses too.
Great drawing!
great sketches, I like them with no backgrounds, your lines are beatifull.
Really liked also Allan Edgar Poe the cat.
Oh, by the way, I found a great home for Eddie, that stray cat I started feeding. It was hard to let him go, but for the best, and I'm hearing hilarious stories all the time about his antics!
Shelly -- Thanks! I am glad you liked my sketch.
bendelachanal --Thank you. I am working on seeing my lines as beautiful. Glad you liked Poe too!
raena -- thanks many times over. I am glad you found a home for Eddie. You did a very good thing.
I agree with everyone else! These are great! You did a great job on the transparency and like Raena said, with the negative spaces. Plus somehow they have a sassy personality. I'm not sure how you did that, but they have it! Very good!!!!
Great sketch. Well done.
I agree with Ellen, nice job on the transparency. Sometimes I do a background and sometimes I don't.
Coooool shades... Love the shadow on the glass, and the orange against the blue!
I actually think we make the best art when our "brains" are turned off...looks like it here:)
Great color and composition. I particularly like the reflection
Marie--Thanks! I really enjoyed visiting your blog this morning.
Post a Comment