This is the first page of my sketches while on vacation in Florida. Things were going pretty good, until I lost control of the brush and added a swoosh onto the letter "D". Another chance for learning about watercolor--always have control over the brush!
7 comments:
Now if you had not told us, I would never have guessed that the flag flying on the 'd' was a mistake! I thought it was a lovely little stroke of exuberance!
Yeah, me too! I thought it was a sassy "D"!
.
Nice and sunny, this picture, as a Florida pic should be! Way to go, Donna!
I didn't realize it was a mistake. I thought it was a one stroke bird sitting on the 'a'.
Never TELL your mistakes and it's likely no one will realize!! I think you did a great job on both of these. Lovely reminders FL!
marancat--I like the way you think.
Ellen--Thanks for your kind words.
lynn--I am starting think there are no mistakes, it was meant to be.
Melissa--I've made a mental note,"don't tell mistakes"
Thanks to all, I really appreciate the positive feedback.
It's a HAPPY accident!
What mistake? Very colorful.
Post a Comment